Parental control is an important issue of children’ safety and it can be perfectly done with the help of some software. Spy Apps and Programs allow to get and to control information from internet, messengers etc.
Modern kids are very keen in using technologies. Having a smartphone young kid can get simply anywhere in the internet and get any information. Actually, giving a smartphone to our children we give them a pocket PC. But unlike our PC – that can easily be checked, smartphone requires some advanced technics.
Depending on the situation and on how strongly you need to control your kid’s activity there are several different offers.
If your child is still quite small – all what’s needed is an app with basic features. You can also pay your attention at Mobile Spy Company and its competitor – StealthGenie and those packages that they provide.
Controls from Service Providers
Some service providers can offer options that are much related to parental control. They can be paid or even free. The main goal of using these options is to prevent children from spending too much money on calls or internet services.
Some other programs allow blocking access to internet or to certain sites only. There are also those that give you some information due to location of the phone.
In any case those control systems that are offered by some providers are limited and aimed on several actions only. It is ok if this is enough for you, but you shall know there are programs ready to give you more.
Unspecific Apps for Mass-Market
There are controlling software that is commonly used and affordable almost for everyone. It’s easy to purchase and use these applications but they all have one main disadvantage – they are always visible. There is no way to hide any evidence of their presence. For many families it is not a problem, but far not for most. Many teenagers would be very upset if they find out being monitored.
If this not a big deal in your case – pay attention at My Mobile Watchdog Program or a Text Guard App.
How to Use Spy Apps for Controlling Your Kids
Those software producers who are now on the top in their sphere have understood that worried parents are their perfect clients.
The main advantage of software offered by these companies is that the fact of monitoring can be hidden.
This helps to avoid many problems with your children and it will allow you not only to control and monitor but also to understand what your children are really interested in.
The program use is legal, especially in the case if you use it to monitor activity of your own children who are underage. Many parents do not use any spy system as they think that spying is not really ethical, but if you’ll think critically and find a good balance between spying and protection – this software may be not the worst thing ever.
We offer you to check a short review on two market leaders among spy apps and to understand how useful each of them is for parental control.
Let’s Compare the Top 5 Apps from the point of a Worried Parent
All companies are in the constant process of developing new monitoring offerings and features, and none of them are going to slow down. These companies offer basic features such as sms, call, mail, location and internet browser monitoring.
1. Mobile Spy App for Control
While the companies are so alike, Mobile Spy still has some unique features to pay attention at:
- Dealing with mobile applications – this function allows to block all or only some applications, including YouTube, messenger, Facebook etc.
- Locking and unlocking the phone – it’s possible to block the phone from Control Panel remotely. You also can restrict usage of a phone.
- Checking the list of installed apps – this service gives you detailed list of those apps that were downloaded to the phone.
- Dealing with social sites – you can check the activity in social sites whether it is Facebook or WhatsApp.
2. Parental Control by uMobix
- uMobix is a comprehensive parental control app that offers a range of monitoring features for both Android and iOS devices.
- It allows parents to track their child’s location, view call logs, text messages, web browsing history, and social media activity.
- uMobix also provides features like app blocking, geofencing, and remote control of the target device.
- The app operates discreetly, without the user’s knowledge.
3. Parental Control by Cocospy
- Cocospy is a popular parental control app that offers a wide range of monitoring features for Android and iOS devices.
- It allows parents to track their child’s location, monitor text messages, call logs, web browsing history, and social media activity.
- Cocospy also provides geofencing, keylogging, and app blocking features.
- The app works in stealth mode, ensuring that the target user remains unaware of its presence.
4. Parental Control by StealthGenie
This company was among first who understood how important it is to monitor children, creating very comfortable offers for parental control. Except basic features, they also offer some special ones like:
- Recording of Calls and Phone Surroundings. Adding this feature the company opened a new horizon for parent control. This is the main advantage of StealthGenie if to compare it with Mobile Spy. This service offers you to listen to anything your child hear. It’s up to you to decide if it’s nice or going too far.
- Alerts – your children call a number or type a word they shouldn’t? If you specified it before, you’ll get a message about that.
- Lock the device without even touching it – nice feature that provides additional opportunity for control and safety.
- Check the list of installed applications – it’s quite a necessary function. However, unlike the previous company, StealthGenie doesn’t allow to block apps.
5. Qustodio Parent Control App
Qustodio is a comprehensive parental control app that offers a range of features to help parents monitor and manage their children’s online activities. It provides web filtering, social media monitoring, app blocking, time limits, and location tracking. The app works on various platforms and devices and provides detailed reports on your child’s online behavior.
All of the above apps are useful for parental control and are probably the best options for this. If to return to comparison – they are not much different between each other and it’s extremely hard to find out which one is the leader. To make a correct choice it’s better to rely on your own feelings and specific needs that you probably have.
Some parents believe that using spy software is not really good thing. We believe, that it can be a perfect variant in some situations that will provide extra safety to your child and will give you an opportunity to be more relaxed while your child is not around.
What is the best parental control App?
The best parental control app is one that can give you a sense of what’s happening on your child’s device. You should be able to know who they’re talking to, what apps they’re using, and which websites they’re visiting. Beware of apps claiming to locate a lost smartphone or offer other security services.
Is there a completely free parental control app?
Parental control Apps have long been a godsend for parents with children of any age. There are many reasons that parental control apps are so popular, but there is one thing they all have in common — they’re not free.
Is there a parental control app for iPhone?
There are a number of excellent parental control apps for iPhone and iPad that will help you keep track of your children’s online activities and keep them safe online. These parental control apps allow you to monitor all social media accounts, text messages, browsing history, GPS location and much more.